What We’re looking for.
We’re on the lookout for an Account Manager to join our growing team!
Working closely with our Strategy and Creative teams, you’ll be instrumental in shaping projects and retainer work for our clients.
This is a great opportunity for an established account manager who’s looking for a new challenge. For the right person, there is a lot of scope to progress far in this role at Rascal.
About The Role
- Manage multiple client accounts
- Build strong client relationships
- Creative briefing for retainer and project work
- Create and manage budgets for client work
- Working closely with the creative, social media and digital teams
- Support with the creation of performance reports for clients
- Contribute towards the strategy and planning for clients
- Keeping an eye on trends within the creative, social and digital landscape
- Assist with new business opportunities and contributions to pitches
Key skills and experience
- At least 2 years experience in an agency environment
- Experience managing multiple client accounts and projects
- Experience of working with creative team members
- An understanding of the digital marketing mix, including but not limited to: social media, paid marketing, content marketing, digital pr and seo
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent email and digital comms etiquette – always striving to be on point, organised, clear and concise
- A positive attitude and ‘can do’ approach
- A team player who is ready to roll up their sleeves and get involved
- A creative thinker and problem solver – where possible you always aim to present solutions and next steps instead of problems
- You have a strategic, insight-led and considered approach
- A strong passion for all things digital and social media
- An unparalleled understanding of the digital landscape
- Strong ambitions and keen on expanding your opportunities as the business continues to thrive
Curious? Please send your CV over to email@example.com
Send your C.V. and a covering letter across to
and hopefully we'll see you soon!