Associate Creative Director
What We’re looking for.
We’re on the lookout for an Associate Creative Director to join our growing team!
Working closely with our Strategy and leading our design departments at Rascal, you’ll be instrumental in shaping projects for our clients – as well as having a pivotal role in shaping the creative direction of Rascal and developing our internal talent.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and budding Associate Creative Director who’s looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to make their mark. This is a great opportunity for an established Head of Department who’s looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to make their mark.
About The Role
We are looking for an Associate Creative Director who can help lead and inspire the team. The successful applicant will be instrumental in continuing the excellent work we are known for. We are looking for someone with strong understanding of video and creative concepts, an ability to present well to the client, communicate well with teams across the globe and execute the creative brief.
The Associate Creative Director needs to work independently as well as part of the Creative team. Developing and directing strategic creative vision and the execution of client assignments with the client service team This position is responsible for defining of the creative brief, creative strategy, and creative solution, and the approach to and presentation of the overall project. The Associate Creative Director champions and protects the clients brand and/or creative idea while leading and inspiring to deliver the best creative solution that ultimately shapes communications for various touch points and is accountable for ensuring the creative deliverables are aligned with the brief to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Supports the Design team and Creative team by helping to create timelines, oversees design direction, ensuring all deadlines are met, confirming clients are satisfied with the results and troubleshooting any issues that may arise during the duration of the project
- Key contact for a principal creative account – client facing
- Manages and coordinates teams on multiple sites
- Leads projects from concept phase through completion
- Understands client’s key business objectives and helps deliver strategic solutions
- Hands-on project development while directing multiple projects and never misses a deadline
- Art directs and mentors’ others on photo & video shoots
- Strong presentation skills to peers and clients
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Approaches and sets foundations for project with a strategic focus with and the upmost creativity
- Professional skill set in promoting Rascal and its goals
- Drive consensus between peers with a positive attitude
- Mentor team members across various teams and disciplines
- Knowledgeable in digital assets and photography and mentors’ staff to facilitate strong communication between departments
- Takes accountability of timelines and works within budget
- Act as quality control for their projects and others by reviewing and editing the team’s final projects before a presentation
- Collaborates with the photography teams across sites to keep abreast of trends in lighting, propping and food styling to help inspire future projects.
- Experience in digital content marketing
- Previous Art, Design, Marketing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design, Marketing or related field
- Periodic travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook, Adobe Creative Cloud & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritising, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organisation, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
Curious? Please send your CV over to email@example.com
Send your C.V. and a covering letter across to
and hopefully we'll see you soon!