Client Services Manager
What We’re looking for.
We’re on the lookout for a Client Services Manager to join our growing team!
Working closely with our Strategy and Creative teams, you’ll be instrumental in shaping projects and retainer work for our clients.
This is a great opportunity for an established account manager who’s looking for a new challenge. For the right person, there is a lot of scope to progress far in this role at Rascal.
About The Role
- Manage multiple client accounts and projects
- Build strong client relationships
- Creative briefing for retainer and project work
- Create and manage budgets for client work
- Working closely with the creative, social media and digital teams
- Support with the creation of performance reports for clients
- Contribute towards the strategy and planning for clients
- Keeping an eye on trends within the creative, social and digital landscape
- Assist with new business opportunities and contributions to pitches
- Salary range will be inline with experience
Key skills and experience
- Experience managing multiple client accounts and projects
- Experience of working with creative team members
- An understanding of the digital marketing mix, including but not limited to: Social Media, Paid Marketing, Content Marketing, Digital PR and SEO
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent email and digital comms etiquette – always striving to be on point, organised, clear and concise
- A positive attitude and ‘can do’ approach
- A team player who is ready to roll up their sleeves and get involved
- A creative thinker and problem solver – where possible you always aim to present solutions and next steps instead of problems
- You have a strategic, insight-led and considered approach
- A strong passion for all things digital and social media
- An unparalleled understanding of the digital landscape
- Strong ambitions and keen on expanding your opportunities as the business continues to thrive
Salary range – 25k-32k depending on experience
Send your C.V. and a covering letter across to
and hopefully we'll see you soon!