Digital Marketing Manager
What We’re looking for.
We’re on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team!
Working closely with our Strategy department, you’ll be instrumental in shaping Digital projects and retainer work for our clients and growing the Digital arm of the business.
This is a great opportunity for an established Digital Marketing Manager or an experienced Digital professional (SEO or Paid Media) with wider Digital Marketing knowledge – who’s looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to make their mark. For the right person, there is a lot of scope to progress far in this role at Rascal.
About The Role
- Managing our digital talent, supplying KPIs to improve their performance.
- Overseeing client projects across digital channels – SEO, PPC and Paid Social – from strategy to execution.
- Work on a test and learn basis, continuously optimising strategy to drive and scale performance for our clients with a growth mindset.
- Controlling digital project budgets, and overseeing our PPC and Paid Social Managers to ensure the regular updating and monitoring of ads and campaigns to ensure they are driving KPI performance and achieving targets
- Keeping up to date with platform updates across the digital marketing mix.
- Planning and presenting forecasts for new campaigns and initiatives.
- Reviewing relevant data and trends, ongoing seeking out new opportunities for our clients.
- Supporting the creation of paid and digital marketing campaigns where.
- Oversee and where appropriate, carry out keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Make recommendations for landing pages optimization and A/B testing of strategy.
- Ownership and responsibility of reporting on digital marketing activities for clients.
- Contribute towards the strategy and planning for clients and pitches.
Key skills and experience
- Relevant digital marketing experience (3+ years) working in a similar role preferably in an agency.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing channels; SEO, PPC and Paid Social
- Proficient in using Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Shopping and Facebook Business Manager
- Experience using digital optimisation platforms such as SemRush
- Confident in using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organisational skills with a proven track record
- Proven experience in maintaining a culture of collaboration, success and high performance
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills
- Experience managing multiple client projects
- Experience of working with digital team members and managing project based teams
- A positive attitude and ‘can do’ approach
- A team player who is ready to roll up their sleeves and get involved
- A creative problem solver – where possible you always aim to present solutions and next steps instead of problems
- You have a strategic, insight-led and considered approach
- Quick, highly motivated and a self-starter with great attention to detail
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong ambitions and keen on expanding your opportunities as the business continues to thrive
Curious? Please send your CV over to email@example.com
Send your C.V. and a covering letter across to
and hopefully we'll see you soon!