What We’re looking for.
We’re on the lookout for a PPC Analyst to join our growing team!
Working closely with our Strategy and social departments at Rascal, you’ll be instrumental in shaping projects for our clients – as well as having a pivotal role in shaping the paid media of Rascal.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and experienced paid analyst who’s looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to make their mark.
The person we’re looking for will work closely with clients to deliver successful PPC campaigns. This will include analysing and producing compelling texts, managing client budgets and project managing campaigns to ensure they are delivered on schedule.
You will develop great relationships with our client partners by attending face to face meetings, responding to enquiries in a timely fashion and building trust by working in a consultative capacity using your expert industry knowledge. Delivering competitor insights, advising on digital marketing strategies and helping the new business team by attending prospective pitches will all be a part of your day to day.Key responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the day to day budget pacing, optimisation and general management of the account including ad copy changes, keyword uploads, account builds
- Maintain budget tracking tools
- Conduct tier 1 analysis tasks with guidance
- Participate in account auditing to increase understanding of optimisation opportunities
- Be aware of beta opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Track record of developing great client relationships
Proven experience in the following platforms: Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Search Ads 360, Social Ads and Google Analytics is essential.
- Consulting projects and you’ll lead the digital strategy
- Client facing role, you’ll meet decision-makers in different countries and set goals and follow-ups
- Create, deliver and optimise Paid Media campaigns across different platforms
- Manage and coordinate teams, deadlines & multiple projects
- Nurture and manage communication with clients on a daily basis to ensure the success of the project
- Propose innovative and creative solutions and strategies
- 4+ years of experience working on PPC and proven experience in the following platforms: Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Search Ads 360, Social Ads and Google Analytics
- 360º vision of all digital marketing, marketing strategies and content planning
- Strong communication and leadership skills with international clients and teams
- Managerial experience is needed, you’ll be managing people inside the team
- Proactive and strong analytical skills
Curious? Please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your C.V. and a covering letter across to
and hopefully we'll see you soon!