PR & Influencer Executive
What We’re looking for.
We’re on the lookout for a PR & Influencer Executive to join our growing team!
Working closely with our Strategy and Social Media departments at Rascal, you’ll be instrumental in shaping PR projects for our clients – as well as having a pivotal role in our “Rascal Represents” influencer/talent management arm of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and budding PR & Influencer Executive who’s looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to make their mark. For the right person, there is a lot of scope to progress far in this role at Rascal.
About The Role
- Build effective relationships with clients with support from the client services team, to fully understand their aims
- Develop effective Digital and Traditional PR strategies that maximise exposure and build awareness for our clients
- Build relationships with key media contacts to sell in stories and ensure high levels of exposure for the clients
- Produce well written and relevant press releases with supporting materials
- Pitch to press and secure top media placements. This includes securing online, print and television
- Maintaining accurate records of all upcoming editorial calendars and industry events across all markets that will lead to potential opportunities for our clients to be placed
- Identifying and creating proactive media opportunities (always with timing and strategy at the forefront of your mind, as opposed to random pitches).
Talent & Influencer Management
- Researching and signing new talent
- Furthering and promoting the careers of our talent
- Actively seeking influencer partnership opportunities for our talent
- Seeking opportunities to connect our talent with our client’s brands
- Seeking opportunities to profile talent in the media
- Managing and representing talent in the UK and further afield
- Negotiating and drafting of contract terms
Key skills and experience (Preferred but not required)
- 1+ years experience in a PR/Influencer role in an agency environment
- Experience in both digital and traditional PR
- Experience of working with influencers and managing campaigns from outreach and contract negotiations through to debrief and reporting
- Experience of talent management or working with influencers from a representative POV would be beneficial but not is essential – the right person and a willingness to learn is more important to us
- Previous B2C PR experience is essential – additional B2B experience would be advantageous
- Media Relations experience working with national press and broadcast partners.
- Highly developed organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- A working understanding of digital PR tactics such as link building and the relationship with SEO
- Capable of the kind of creative “out of the box” thinking that could make a client “go viral”
- Sophisticated understanding of current affairs and the media/news agenda
- An Individual who anticipates trends, hot topics and identifies opportunities
- Experience managing multiple client accounts and projects
- A want to learn the creative process, from briefing to delivery
- Excellent communication skills – polished, persuasive, confident and in control
- Excellent email and digital comms etiquette – always striving to be on point, organised, clear and concise
- A positive attitude and ‘can do’ approach
- A team player who is ready to roll up their sleeves and get involved
- An infectious enthusiasm for all things PR and Influencer Management
- A creative thinker and problem solver – where possible you always aim to present solutions and next steps instead of problems
- Ability to move from creative thinking to strategic planning with ease
- You have a strategic, insight-led and considered approach
- Quick, highly motivated and a self-starter with great attention to detail
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong ambitions and keen on expanding your opportunities as the business continues to thrive
Curious? Please send your CV over to email@example.com
Send your C.V. and a covering letter across to
and hopefully we'll see you soon!