Senior Account Manager
What We’re looking for.
We’re on the lookout for a Senior Account Manager to join our growing team!
Working closely with our Strategy, Creative and Business Growth departments, you’ll be instrumental in shaping projects and retainer work for our clients.
This is a great opportunity for an established Senior Account Manager or an experienced Account Manager who’s looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to make their mark. For the right person, there is a lot of scope to progress far in this role at Rascal.
About The Role
- Ownership of relationship with key client stakeholders – highly proactive and responsive
- Management of debriefs and reporting to ensure we’re always learning, growing and providing the best possible service/outcome for our client
- Briefing for retainer, project and pitch work
- Support with the creation of performance reports for client accounts
- Work alongside new business to maximise opportunities
- Contribute towards the strategy and planning for clients
- Create and manage timelines and budgets for client work and pitches
- Manage in-bound leads from the first point of contact through to pitching
- Acting as a first point of contact and brand ambassador for Rascal clients
Key skills and experience
- 3+ years experience in a Client Services role in an agency environment
- Knowledge of the industry and ability to build strong client relationships
- Excellent organisational skills with a proven track record
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills
- A Client Services expert who anticipates client needs and identifies opportunities
- Experience managing multiple client accounts and projects
- Experience of working with creative team members
- An understanding of the creative process, from briefing to delivery
- An understanding of the digital marketing mix, including but not limited to: social media, paid marketing, content marketing, digital pr and seo
- Great project management skills with the ability to get a team behind you
- Excellent communication skills – polished, persuasive, confident and in control
- Excellent email and digital comms etiquette – always striving to be on point, organised, clear and concise
- A positive attitude and ‘can do’ approach
- A team player who is ready to roll up their sleeves and get involved
- A creative thinker and problem solver – where possible you always aim to present solutions and next steps instead of problems
- Ability to move from creative thinking to strategic planning with ease
- You have a strategic, insight-led and considered approach
- Quick, highly motivated and a self-starter with great attention to detail
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong ambitions and keen on expanding your opportunities as the business continues to thrive
Curious? Please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your C.V. and a covering letter across to
and hopefully we'll see you soon!